How do I change printer presets / preferences on a Mac?
Modified on: Mon, 11 Sep, 2017 at 9:07 AM
- Choose File > Print (or press Command-P). The Print dialog appears.
- In your print dialogue box that appears when you select to print a document, select your printer. On a WISS owned device this will be 'Ricoh colour printer'. On your personal device this will be 'WISS-PrintQ’
- Next, click ‘Show Details' button to open your printer settings:
- In the Print dialog, select a print preset under 'Presets', then click the dropdown list underneath that and select 'Printer Features'. Modify the settings as appropriate:
- Then EITHER
- 1: Press 'Print'
- 2: Save your new settings so you reuse them again in the future. When you're ready to save the preset, click the 'Presets' dropdown list and choose 'Save Current Settings as Preset' then give your preset a descriptive name (e.g. 'Black-white A4', or 'Colour A4'). You can then press 'Print':
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.