This article covers how faculty/staff can set up the Email app on their Android device with their campus Office 365 email.
NOTE: These screenshots were taken on a Samsung Galaxy Pro Tablet so these steps may look different on your device. Please consult your device manufacturer's instructions/user guide for additional assistance.
1. Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accounts.
- Then tap Add account.
NOTE: Your device may store information on the accounts tied to your device somewhere else but it should be within the Settings menu.
- Enter your campus email address (e.g. email@example.com) and password.
- Tap Manual Setup.
5. Enter the Domain/username as firstname.lastname@example.org. Then enter partner.outlook.cn as the Exchange server. Then tap the right arrow.
- Enter the Domain/username as email@example.com.
- Enter your campus password (this may already be populated for you).
- Enter partner.outlook.cn as the Exchange server name.
- Tap the right arrow at the top right of the screen to continue.
Select your account options and then tap the right arrow at the top right of the screen to continue.
NOTE: You must allow these security settings to be updated in order to use your campus email on your device.